The 2018 Monster Jam series contains 75 models and each vehicle comes with a Re-Crushable Car. The 2018 series was broken up into the following subsets.
- Tour Favorites - These trucks compete on tour and are favorited by fans
- Epic Additions - These trucks either have a unique body style or were exclusive to one event or tour in particular.
- Chromafrost - These trucks have a special glossy chrome look paint finish.
- Creatures - These trucks have a unique body style made to look like creatures.
- X-Ray Body - These trucks have a transparent body.
- Flashback - These are trucks that either don't use this paint scheme anymore or no longer exist.
- MUD - These trucks have mud splatter painted onto the vehicle body and tire treads.
- MJ Dog Pound - Dog themed monster trucks.
- Nite Glo Cage - These trucks feature a roll cage that glows in the dark.
- MJ Golden Machines - Limited edition "chase" trucks that are hard to find.
- Clear Crushers - Previously titled "Color Treads", these trucks have different colored wheels.
The Last Year
Monster Jam has confirmed that after 18 years with Hot Wheels, this will be the last one. Frankly, it's also been revealed they will stop producing Monster Jam Trucks by the end of September, if not sooner. Skipping over a number of unreleased trucks. After losing their merchandising contract with Monster Jam, Mattel will be switching over to their own line of toy trucks, called Hot Wheels Monster Trucks.
Monster Jam Series By Year
|Monster Jam Series By Year|
|2000 • 2001 • 2002 • 2003 • 2004 • 2005 • 2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018|