2nd 2017 list
Can anyone please update this list? Because there is one new model called El Viento, it is part of the Experimotors series and it's Col# is 75. I tried to edit this page, but it freezes up my computer. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/orangetrackdiecast/photos/pb.162212243968942.-2207520000.1476034864./560407280816101/?type=3&theater Combatbot2015 (talk) 17:48, October 9, 2016 (UTC)
More castings confirmed
- I have at least 20 cars you don't have images for. But someone removed my post Blacktop Hotwheels Collection .
- Yes. This is a test 86 (talk) 20:40, December 8, 2016 (UTC)
- I think it would be cool to list all the ZAMACs (along with the Red Edition) but the Walmart ZAMACs are technically part of the existing series we already have on the 2017 lists, whereas the Red Edition series cars are their own series, even though they wear the same graphics are their 2017 series counterparts. BigBadBrad01 (talk) 00:45, December 9, 2016 (UTC)
Why we delete my post with pictures of cars you don't pictures for ? Thought we were here for the same reason
- Thanks for those pictures, but why not simply add them to the lists? Why should we add your pictures? Stephan3321 (talk) 10:09, December 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Stephan3321, I am new here but followed the list as a collector for couple of years. I wouldn't know to add to the list, plus I thought I was contributing to the page. Guessing i'm just stepping on toes, I will continue to share my collection via other means. As you don't want my help, I currently have 109 of the 2017 set so I thought I would join in.
- Don't worry I won't help anymore, actually at least 2 of the dty/dtx codes are wrong. I know I have the models in front.
- Happy holidays
- You don't have to be so "stepped-on-your-toes". You could just have said that you didn't know how to add them instead of just adding them to the talk page. Part of learning to make this wiki better is trial-and-error. If you make a mistake in your edits, you can simple undo them. So, please try to add the pictures of the models and modify the Toy Numbers. If you discover how to add the pictures, it'll save us a lot of time adding your 109 photos and you learn something new ;) We really do appreciate your help! Any picture is better than no picture! Stephan3321 (talk) 22:11, December 25, 2016 (UTC)