Hello, fellow Wikia user! I am Hamburgercat4, and have started collecting Hot Wheels around 2005. Unfortunately, many of my pre-2011 Hot Wheels are damged with various paint chips and worn off wheel tampos. However, my newer cars are in relatively good condition. My collection consists of around 107 cars (this number changes sometimes daily) and 1 airplane. I mainly collect Hot Wheels, but I look to expand my horizons into Matchbox (distribution is a huge problem though) and other 1/64 brands as well in 2016.
Another aspect of Hot Wheels I have recently discovered is customization. I have about 5 custom cars, with the customization ranging from full-on paintjobs to simple wheel swaps. Sometimes that is all you need!
Notable Cars I Have
- 1997 Oldsmobile Aurora with shiny 7SP wheels (the oldest car I own)
- 2005 Low C-GT with 10SP wheels with no tampo (my first Hot Wheels car)
- 2010 Asphalt Assault with hood tampo (first car to have J5 wheels)
- 2015 Time Tracker (my first Treasure Hunts car)
- 2015 '84 Mustang SVO (my first Hot Wheels Heritage car)
- 2015 Porsche 917K (my first Hot Wheels car with Real Riders)
- 2016 Porsche 934 Turbo RSR (my first customized car)