1. There is no list of all the castings
2. If you try to find all the individual castings by looking at the new castings for that year you have to look at two lists: castings in mainline, and castings outside mainline
3. The list of castings in Mainline (First Editions) are Version centric, meaning that they are focused on listing particular versions of the casting, not focused on the Casting itself and what makes it apart.
4. The list of castings outside mainline is even worse, it's just a list of names
5. I propose this table to list castings and not versions, with columns that characterize the casting, not the version
6. If the table proves to be too long to be practical, then we might split it by year.
|2003||Hyundai Tiburon||56383||Mark Jones||Hyundai||Tiburon||Licensed Road Car||First Editions||Yes||No||2007|
|2004||Cadillac V-16 Concept||B3567||Phil Riehlman||Cadillac||V-16 Concept||
|First Editions Hardnoze||Yes||No||2005|
|2011||A-Team Van||W9068||Manson Cheung||
|HW Workshop HW Drift Race||Yes||No||2019|
|2017||Porsche 962||Mark Jones||Porsche||962||
|Car Culture: Race Day||No||Yes||2018|