Hello, and welcome to the Hot Wheels Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:DSCI1303.jpg page.
Chances are, if you're here, you love Hot Wheels like we do. That's why we like to greet new users personally and provide a few handy suggestions to get them up to speed on how this particular wiki operates. In no time at all, you'll be helping to add to the knowledge base. And now for the tips:
- When leaving messages on discussion pages, always finish them by typing ~~~~. This automatically adds your username to the comment so everyone will know who it came from, and when.
- When making edits to pages, please leave a short note as to what it was you did. There is a space at the bottom of each page you're editing just for this feature. This helps the other users and the administrators so that they can know at a glance any new changes. You can see all the new changes yourself by clicking on the "recent changes" link found on the left of every page.
- You should always try to make new pages look like the pages already created. That way, they will all look uniform and the information they contain will always be in the same place. This makes it easier on everybody to find things.
- For information about how to do wiki-related things, check out the FAQ for more tricks.
- If you would like tips on photographing Hot Wheels, just about anything you might need to know can be found by clicking on this link: Tips On How To Photograph Hot Wheels.
Enjoy the Hot Wheels Wiki!
Images - Warning
The images that you recently posted have been removed for 2 reasons. One, the images are not of Hot Wheels. Two, the images do not belong to you. Please review our Editing Rules and Guidelines. Also, consider this your first and only warning regarding this matter.
14:41, March 20, 2013 (UTC)
- You don't understand that posting other peoples' images without permission is illegal. On top of that, you create a page stating that you are defiant? There is no room for that around here. People volenteer their time to make sure this Wiki follows the rules and is as accurate as possible.
- The rules are the rules and you're done...
- 12:42, March 22, 2013 (UTC)