Hello, and welcome to the Hot Wheels Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the List of 2014 Hot Wheels page.
Chances are, if you're here, you love Hot Wheels like we do. That's why we like to greet new users personally and provide a few handy suggestions to get them up to speed on how this particular wiki operates. In no time at all, you'll be helping to add to the knowledge base. And now for the tips:
- When leaving messages on discussion pages, always finish them by typing ~~~~. This automatically adds your username to the comment so everyone will know who it came from, and when.
- When making edits to pages, please leave a short note as to what it was you did. There is a space at the bottom of each page you're editing just for this feature. This helps the other users and the administrators so that they can know at a glance any new changes. You can see all the new changes yourself by clicking on the "recent changes" link found on the left of every page.
- You should always try to make new pages look like the pages already created. That way, they will all look uniform and the information they contain will always be in the same place. This makes it easier on everybody to find things.
- For information about how to do wiki-related things, check out the FAQ for more tricks.
- If you would like tips on photographing Hot Wheels, just about anything you might need to know can be found by clicking on this link: Tips On How To Photograph Hot Wheels.
Enjoy the Hot Wheels Wiki!
Images - Warning
It appears that the images you have been posting here are not your property. Besides being frowned upon, it is illegal to use someone elses images without their permission. It is our policy here to only post pictures that you have taken. Please consider this your one and only warning regarding this matter. Also, you may want to further review our Editing Rules and Guidelines.
21:19, November 10, 2013 (UTC)
- OK. Apparently you don't understand that using images that belong to others without permission is not tolerated here. You are being blocked for a short while. Next time will be permanent. PLEASE review our Editing Rules and Guidelines.
- 02:58, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
- I appreciate your response. Thank you for trying to make this Wiki a better place. You help is appreciated. Thank you for reviewing the rules. If you have any questions or need some help, feel free to ask.
- 23:23, November 19, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for fixing my pictures in the 2014 list, I've tried several times but just can't get it.
George 22:31, February 2, 2014 (UTC)
HELLO I leave a link in the list 2014.Por if you can update it.
Just so you know, the black wheels on the Time Tracker are not an error.
There are three versions of the Tiime Tracker.
Check out this website it's pretty good. http://hwcollectorsnews.com/2014-mainline-collectors-list
George 14:15, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
Treasure Hunt Confirmation
Thank you for adding the now confirmed data to the 2014 Super Treasure Hunt table.
04:02, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
Please send me a pic of Cockney Cab II from 2015
Custom '15 Ford Mustang
Latest round of 2016 updates
You're Quick N Sik is a variation, not an error. I have one too.
- I haven't been checking back on the error pages for a while. Therefore, I haven't really noticed that I've left it there for a year or so. Anyways, thanks for letting me know. UYScuti (talk) 00:28, May 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes I do realize that, but they could or they are likely to be in 5 packs. If that is the case, we would already have all 10 models in Speed Graphics and Mattel wouldn't do that in the first couple batches.
- UYScuti (talk) 04:32, August 26, 2016 (UTC)
Snow Stormers Mini
Hi, on Nov. 7 you listed the Morris Mini on the List of 2017 Hot Wheels in the HW Snow Stormers series with a toy# of DTY28. Where did you find this information? BigBadBrad01 (talk) 19:08, December 9, 2016 (UTC)
- I found this info on T-Hunted seen here http://t-hunted.blogspot.ca/2016/11/o-morris-mini-de-2017-e-mais-uma-cor.html
- The info T-Hunted gave us is that it is likely in the HW Snow Stormers due to it's wheels and it's tampos it possesses. I later scrutinize the HW Snow Stormers segment to see which category the model could fall into. I concluded it is DTY28 and 2/5 as the Toy# and the Series#, respectively because you can see the open gap at 4/5 and that the Toy# doesn't go in a proper sequence, which could possibly mean that 4/5 is a TH or a New Model. UYScuti (talk) 19:13, December 10, 2016 (UTC)
- There's a lot to explain, but in summary, it's just analyzing the 2017 mainline, specifically their Toy# for the regular castings and the TH UYScuti (talk) 01:57, January 11, 2017 (UTC)