Hello, and welcome to the Hot Wheels Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:IMG 0313.jpg page.
Chances are, if you're here, you love Hot Wheels like we do. That's why we like to greet new users personally and provide a few handy suggestions to get them up to speed on how this particular wiki operates. In no time at all, you'll be helping to add to the knowledge base. And now for the tips:
- When leaving messages on discussion pages, always finish them by typing ~~~~. This automatically adds your username to the comment so everyone will know who it came from, and when.
- When making edits to pages, please leave a short note as to what it was you did. There is a space at the bottom of each page you're editing just for this feature. This helps the other users and the administrators so that they can know at a glance any new changes. You can see all the new changes yourself by clicking on the "recent changes" link found on the left of every page.
- You should always try to make new pages look like the pages already created. That way, they will all look uniform and the information they contain will always be in the same place. This makes it easier on everybody to find things.
- For information about how to do wiki-related things, check out the FAQ for more tricks.
- If you would like tips on photographing Hot Wheels, just about anything you might need to know can be found by clicking on this link: Tips On How To Photograph Hot Wheels.
Enjoy the Hot Wheels Wiki!
Hello. Congratulations on your medals. Keep collaborating.David Marconi 23:59, January 18, 2018 (UTC)
How to add images with correct formatting
Here's what you have to do. Firstly, name your photo something that reflects the image. Example, instead of naming your photo: IMG_20180124_215046258.jpg name it: PocketBikester2013.jpg or something like that. Secondly upload your picture using that name. Next, copy that file name (PocketBikester2013.jpg) and open the page you want to edit. Go into the source editor and find the file you want to replace. It should look like ((File:ImageNotAvaliable.jpg|75px)). Highlight the ImageNotAvaliable.jpg and paste your file name on top of it. And that's it! Good luck. --Reeceracing (talk) 10:11, January 25, 2018 (UTC)
Nice Work Lately
Battle Force 5 castings (prototypes) in China
Thanks for asking.I am collecting BF5 castings in China now,and I have found that there are many "prototypes" available on the online market.For example,there are loose cars with some sort of signatures on them as well as carded ones with notes of "document under control(受控文件)".I guess the factory probably no longer cooperates with Mattel.Anyway,these are what (abnormal cars) I got: A 7-pack that contains Saber attack mode,Chopper,Zenter,Buster tank,Reverb,Vylirex,and The "Splitfire" Splitwire; Buster tank(transparent blue) and Riptile(behind its card,the name of Buster tank and Synthtrax switched places) carded with notes,as well as having different contents behind the card,Fangore 2.0 with "fanfore"under it. Loose Fangore 1.0 with nothing on the chassis,Loose Buster tank(painted metalflake blue) with less detail and no metal parts,Venikus and Gearslammer both got drilled by something(and have signatures). The most shocking one,is a Zendrill,but I just can't learn how to create a page of a car came out of nowhere,so it stayed unknown until now.
Wow! I didn't think 1:64 scale Zendrill even existed, was it carded when you got it? Also curious has to what site you have found prototype BF5 cars on, Thanks again for the information! MazdaL10B (talk) 01:03, April 24, 2020 (UTC)
Thanks for your interest. I'm going to make a page on the blog. The cars are of the brand 'Wonder Kids', wdkpartnet.com
see you soon
www.partner.com not partnet.
Hello. Thank you for your interest. They are not cntrebande products.
these are vehicles produced by wdk partner which is also importer Mattel and many brand of miniatures in France. I put a page in the:
Hello MazdaL10B, I noticed you edited my information on the muscle speeder. I realise the initial information probably came from a HWC member but that information was incorrect. I am Fraser and I did design the vehicle. Would it be possible for you to kindly revert the edit please? Thanks.
Hey its ok. No problem. Let me know what you need for varification. Do you have an email I can write to?
Yes, the email is email@example.com, thank you for replying. MazdaL10B (talk) 05:06, June 11, 2020 (UTC)