Hello, and welcome to the Hot Wheels Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:S7300385.JPG page.
Chances are, if you're here, you love Hot Wheels like we do. That's why we like to greet new users personally and provide a few handy suggestions to get them up to speed on how this particular wiki operates. In no time at all, you'll be helping to add to the knowledge base. And now for the tips:
- When leaving messages on discussion pages, always finish them by typing ~~~~. This automatically adds your username to the comment so everyone will know who it came from, and when.
- When making edits to pages, please leave a short note as to what it was you did. There is a space at the bottom of each page you're editing just for this feature. This helps the other users and the administrators so that they can know at a glance any new changes. You can see all the new changes yourself by clicking on the "recent changes" link found on the left of every page.
- You should always try to make new pages look like the pages already created. That way, they will all look uniform and the information they contain will always be in the same place. This makes it easier on everybody to find things.
- For information about how to do wiki-related things, check out the FAQ for more tricks.
- If you would like tips on photographing Hot Wheels, just about anything you might need to know can be found by clicking on this link: Tips On How To Photograph Hot Wheels.
Enjoy the Hot Wheels Wiki!
Please check the Editing Rules and Guidelines.
Hello and thanks for your edit to the 2015 Treasure Hunts Series! I would just like to give you a tip. When uploading pictures: please do not upload pictures by clicking the upload button. Instead, you can click the "Source" button and use Wiki text (a little like HTLM) to edit. If you don't know the codes, here are some common ones: Uploading photos: [[File:'''Your Image'''.jpg|75px]] Note that the image size should be 75px...yours were all 100px+ that you uploaded. ''Adding new cars:'' You may have seen some pages like this one: '64 Lincoln Continental (2007). Ever wondered how to add a model to the list? Here is a simple way: Just add |- and then 13 |. Then, enter in the info after each |. It should look like this: |- | | | | | | | | | | | | | Thanks!! ᵗʰᵉʰºᵗʷʰᵉᵉˡˢᵍᵘʸ₉₉ (ᵗᵃˡᵏ!) (ͨºⁿᵗʳ'ᵇˢ) 21:53, September 20, 2015 (UTC)