Hello, and welcome to the Hot Wheels Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:67 Plymouth Belvedere GTX - Retro 2014 - Caixa.jpg page.
Chances are, if you're here, you love Hot Wheels like we do. That's why we like to greet new users personally and provide a few handy suggestions to get them up to speed on how this particular wiki operates. In no time at all, you'll be helping to add to the knowledge base. And now for the tips:
- When leaving messages on discussion pages, always finish them by typing ~~~~. This automatically adds your username to the comment so everyone will know who it came from, and when.
- When making edits to pages, please leave a short note as to what it was you did. There is a space at the bottom of each page you're editing just for this feature. This helps the other users and the administrators so that they can know at a glance any new changes. You can see all the new changes yourself by clicking on the "recent changes" link found on the left of every page.
- You should always try to make new pages look like the pages already created. That way, they will all look uniform and the information they contain will always be in the same place. This makes it easier on everybody to find things.
- For information about how to do wiki-related things, check out the FAQ for more tricks.
- If you would like tips on photographing Hot Wheels, just about anything you might need to know can be found by clicking on this link: Tips On How To Photograph Hot Wheels.
Enjoy the Hot Wheels Wiki!
Hot Wheels Images
Hi Sefert, I noticed that you added official images from the HW site ('17 Ford GT). We do not have permission (yet) to use these images. Please do not upload them ;) Stephan3321 (talk) 06:28, August 25, 2017 (UTC)
Edits To The Bone Shaker Gallery
Please look at the images you just added to the Bone Shaker Gallery and see if you don't see a difference in the coding for the images that were already there as compared to your additions. Then correct your errors. Thank you. Kenny HaarFager (talk) 07:17, July 19, 2017 (UTC)
Hello. Congratulations on your medals. Keep collaborating.David Marconi 00:30, January 19, 2018 (UTC)