Hello, and welcome to the Hot Wheels Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the List of 2012 Hot Wheels page.
Chances are, if you're here, you love Hot Wheels like we do. That's why we like to greet new users personally and provide a few handy suggestions to get them up to speed on how this particular wiki operates. In no time at all, you'll be helping to add to the knowledge base. And now for the tips:
- When leaving messages on discussion pages, always finish them by typing ~~~~. This automatically adds your username to the comment so everyone will know who it came from, and when.
- When making edits to pages, please leave a short note as to what it was you did. There is a space at the bottom of each page you're editing just for this feature. This helps the other users and the administrators so that they can know at a glance any new changes. You can see all the new changes yourself by clicking on the "recent changes" link found on the left of every page.
- You should always try to make new pages look like the pages already created. That way, they will all look uniform and the information they contain will always be in the same place. This makes it easier on everybody to find things.
- For information about how to do wiki-related things, check out the FAQ for more tricks.
- If you would like tips on photographing Hot Wheels, just about anything you might need to know can be found by clicking on this link: Tips On How To Photograph Hot Wheels.
Enjoy the Hot Wheels Wiki!
Stolen Images - WARNING
The images that you have been uploading clearly do not belong to you. We have a strict policy here of uploading images that you have taken with your own camera and information that you have obtained frist hand. Not information on something that you saw or something a friend told you. Please review our Editing Rules and Guidelines.
Also when editing, please make sure that the edits you make follow the page layout. The thumbnail images you have been adding (besides not being your own images) take time for people to fix. If they are added correctly, there is no need to correct anything.
Please consider this your first and final warning.
- Well, that warning was obviously disregarded. See you in 2 weeks...